In this post you will get to know about Pawandeep Rajan (Indian Idol Winner) Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Affairs, Family, Bio & More…
Who is Pawandeep Rajan?
Pawandeep Rajan is an Indian singer who is well-known as the winner of The Voice India (2015). He has also won the Indian Idol season 12 which was telecasted on 15th August 2021.
Pawandeep Rajan was born on Saturday, 27 July 1996 (age 25 years; as of 2021) in Champawat, Uttarakhand. His zodiac sign is Leo. His height is 5’5″ and weighs around 60 kg.
Pawandeep Rajan Wiki / Biography
|Real Name||Pawandeep Rajan|
|Date of Birth||27 July 1996|
|Birth Place||Champawat, Uttarakhand|
|Age (As in 2020)||24 Years|
|Zodiac Sign/ Sun Sign||Leo|
|Hobbies||Travelling and reading|
|Family||Mother :- ***|
Father :-Suresh Rajan
Brother :- ***
Sister :- Jyotideep and Chandni Rajan
|Weight||60 Kg ( Approx. )|
|Children||0 Son and 0 Daughter|
Son Name :- ***
Daughter :- ***
Pawandeep Rajan did his schooling in Uttarakhand and attended a local university to get his bachelors degree.
During his time in college, Pawandeep Rajan read an advertisement about the auditions for the singing reality TV show ‘The Voice India’ in 2015. He got selected and won the show. He received the winning award along with a cash prize of Rs. 50 lakhs, an Alto K10 car, and a contract to release his first song with Universal Music Group. After winning the show, Pawandeep Rajan released his debut single ‘Yakeen’ with the Universal.
Music Group in 2015. During this time, he was appointed as the Youth Brand Ambassador of Uttarakhand. In 2016, Pawandeep collaborated with Aaron Haroon Rashid to work on his album ‘Chholiyar’ and sang two songs for the album. Pawandeep also did a romantic song for the movie ‘Romeo N Bullet’ in 2017. Pawandeep has also done several shows in India and in Dubai.
Pawandeep Rajan’s father’s name is Suresh Rajan. His father is a singer and he sings at events and functions in Uttarakhand. He has two sisters, Jyotideep and Chandni Rajan.
Pawandeep Rajan has a black colour Mahindra XUV 500.
- Pawandeep started learning musical instruments from a very young age. He began playing the tabla when he was a kid and he also plays several other musical instruments like the keyboard, piano, drums, tabla, guitar, etc. Pawandeep’s performance with a dholak during the Indian Idol 12 season was loved by the judges and the audiences.
- Pawandeep Rajan has tattoos on both his arms.
- Pawandeep Rajan started a band with his friends in college in 2014. The name of the band was ‘RET’ and they used to perform at local lounges and college fests.
- Indian Idol 12 had the greatest finale ever of 12 hours straight.
- Arunita Kanjilal was the runner up of this show.
- Pawandeep got an Maruti Swift Car as the prize and 25 lakhs as money.
- It was rumoured that Pawandeep and Arunita were in a relationship.
- Pawandeep changed his look drastically after he won The Voice in 2015.
Must Follow Our Content Writer ( Amal Kumar Sah ) on Instagram :- Click Here
In the Above Post You Got the Full Detailed Information About Pawandeep Rajan & if there will be more information about Pawandeep Rajan it will be Updated here. So if you loved reading this article then Must Share this Article with your Friends or Relatives And Must Visit Our Site Biowikii.com Again ❤️❤️.